How to select a roommate:
1. Complete your housing license and dining application
- If you are under 18, a parental verification will be required for your app to be complete. Please make sure you add the right email address for your parent in the parent/ guardian contact info in your application
2. Once your application is complete, you can proceed to the Roommate and Room Selection tab. Ensure you have selected “Fall 2022” in the drop down option of For the Term.
- Search for Roommate: Complete the questionnaire and select “Begin Search.” This will populate other students who have completed their application and questionnaire. You are able to then select other students you would want to room with. Any student that has selected you will appear in your Pending Roommate Requests.
- Approving and Declining Roommate Request: You have the ability to approve a request, decline a request, view the other students profile or even send the student a message.
3. Room assignments will be made in July. Only roommates that have approved each other will be placed together so it is important that both individuals approve each other.
Back to Top
Some content on this page is saved in PDF format. To view these files, download Adobe Acrobat Reader free. If you are having trouble reading a document, request an accessible copy of the PDF or Word Document.